According to the General Data Protection Regulation on data security, (RGPD 2016/679), and its subsequent amendments, the customer acknowledges that Effepierre SPA undertakes to process the customer’s personal data for purposes detailed as follows:
The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website collect, during their normal operation, some data (whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet) which is not associated with directly identifiable Users.
The data collected includes IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server(successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment used by User. These data are processed for the time strictly necessary for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the site and to ensure smooth operation.
Purposes of collection: these data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the site and to ensure smooth operation.
Conferral: the provision of data is compulsory since it is directly linked to the experience of web browsing.
Data provided voluntarily by the user -such as voluntary and explicit e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different channels of access to this site and the data communicated by filling in forms designed specifically- involves the acquisition of data and the sender / user.
Purposes of collection: these data are necessary to respond instances produced and / or provide the requested service. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request. You will therefore have to opt into the data reported in this form to send the request.
Conferral: optional for e-mail sending. Voluntary or mandatory depending on the requested service through forms, as better detailed in the information form.
So said, Effepierre SPA commits to process the customer’s personal data according to the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of the client. Pursuant to art. 13 of RGPD 2016/679, we inform the customer that:
1. The data will be processed using paper or digital instruments, in compliance with the minimum measures laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation
2. The data may be disclosed to other third parties such as employees, business partners or other parties for the purposes indicated.
3. The data controller is: Effepierre SPA – Via V. Veneto, 33 – 22073 Fino Mornasco (CO) – P.I. IT0887200155
4. The data processor is Ferrario Corrado
5. When the data controller or processor, the customer can ask to assert his rights under art. 15 to 22 and 34 of the General Data Protection Regulation N. 2016/679.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the terminal of the person (usually the browser), where they are stored before being forwarded on to the next site visited by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from your hard drive or pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of the cookie can be delegated to other technologies. In this document with the term ‘cookies’ we want to refer to both cookies and to all similar technologies.
Type of cookies
Cookies can be first or third party, where “first party” means the cookie that report as domain this website, while “third party” means the cookies that are related to external domains.
The third-partycookies are necessarily installed by an external, always referred to as”third party”, not managed by the site. Such persons may possibly install first-party cookies, saving on the site domain their own cookies.
Nature of cookies
With regard to the nature of cookies, there are different types:
Technical Cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictlynecessary for the provider of an information society service explicitlyr equested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(cfr. art.122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
• session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper operation of thesite;
• analytics cookies, similar to cookies that engineers use directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site in order to improve site performance;
• cookies of features, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies is not required the prior consent of the users (more information in section Manage Cookies below).
2. Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net.
For the use of profiling cookies it is required consent. According to the decision no. 229 of 8May 2014 the user must be able to grant or refuse consent to the installation of profiling cookies if they are present.
In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies and can not control them (or can not install them directly or delete them). You can manage these cookies through the browser settings (follow the instructions below), or sites listed in the “Manage Cookies”.
Users are therefore advised to check the website of the third party follows.
Cookies installed on this site
Here is the list of cookies (logically grouped in functionality or supplier) on this website. The third-party cookies are connecting to the information privacy of its external supplier, where you can find a detailed description of each cookie and the treatment which it is put.
It is a tracking cookie for the generation of site usage statistics. Google Analytics uses, in our site, cookies which do not store personal data and that are placed on your computer to allow the operator of the website analyze how users use the site. We have adopted tools that reduce the identifying power of cookies by masking significant portions of the IP. To prevent the storage of the mentioned cookies you may download the special add-on available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Polylang uses a cookie to remember the language selected by the user when he comes back to visit again the website. This cookie is also used to get the language information when not available in another way. Here are the information about the cookie used by Polylang:
Default name: ‘pll_language’
Value: the language code of the last browsed page
Default expiration time: 1 year
For more information please visit: https://polylang.pro/doc/is-polylang-compatible-with-the-eu-cookie-law/
There are no profiling cookies on our website.
Duration of cookies
Cookies have terms dictated by the expiration date (or from a specific action such as closing thebrowser) set at installation.
Cookies can be:
- Temporary or session cookies, which are used to store temporary information, they allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from your computer as the browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies, which are used to store information, such as name and password, so as to avoid the user having to type them again each time you visit a particular site. These are stored on your computer after you close your browser.
On our site are not used in any way computer techniques for the direct acquisition of personal identification data. The so-called session cookies, once the connection to this website is over, are not kept. The computer systems used for this site do not use:
Cookies for the transmission of personal information;
Persistent cookies of any kind.
Durata dei cookie
You can disable cookies on our website downloading the appropriate software Ghostery your browser and disabling use of individual cookies.
You can activate the mode of “anonymous surfing” – this is a feature that allows you to browse without leaving a trace in the browser navigation data. This feature not only allows you to maintain the navigation data in the browser. Alternatively, youcan disable / delete cookies through browser.
For any information or clarification please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Don’t miss the news of the Textile Sector. Sign up to our Newsletter!